Sign in to follow this  
Scruit

Pin-out for Aver EH5216+ audio cable

So I just got my new EH5216+ and the audio connector is a DE25 port? Apparently needs a optional cable. Anyone have a pinout/wiring diagram so I can make my own cable?

Thanks!

So I just got my new EH5216+ and the audio connector is a DE25 port? Apparently needs a optional cable. Anyone have a pinout/wiring diagram so I can make my own cable?

Thanks!

no lead is needed on the avers. at the back (green strip connector) you will see push in connector for mic +- next to ptz control. (far right looking from back)

Thanks!

no lead is needed on the avers. at the back (green strip connector) you will see push in connector for mic +- next to ptz control. (far right looking from back)

Not on this one.

This has 16 audio channels, and there's a DE25 connectro labelled audio. The manual talks about an optional audio cable.

123840_1.jpg

123840_2.jpg

Thanks!

Not on this one.

This has 16 audio channels, and there's a DE25 connectro labelled audio. The manual talks about an optional audio cable.

123840_1.jpg

123840_2.jpg

sorry scruit. i was going on the old one. just opend a new one here and its the same as yours. i will take this apart and find the pin outs for you . give me an hour and i will get back to you.

sorry scruit. i was going on the old one. just opend a new one here and its the same as yours. i will take this apart and find the pin outs for you . give me an hour and i will get back to you.

I tried that - the pinouts aren't obvious to me from looking at the connector / motherboard.