Just about every time i am on the job installing Dome Camera. some how Dome cover get scratch.

So I purchase extra dome case to exchange.

Is there way to clean those scratch off?

I found this product http://www.novuspolish.com/

I am just wondering if this product will work.

Any recommendation?

Thank you in advance

The only place scratches matter is directly in front of the lens - you can scratch the living $#!t out of the rest of the dome and it really won't matter. If the scratch DOES end up directly in line with your lens, remember that almost all designs will allow you to rotate the dome in one or more ways.

Other than that, when you unpack the camera, remove the dome completely and put it back in the packaging until the install is done.

129498_1.jpg

Quixx Acrylic Scratch Remover

"The same engineering that made QUIXX High Performance Paint Scratch Remover so successful has now been applied to acrylic and Plexiglas. QUIXX High Performance Acrylic Scratch Remover quickly and easily removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas surfaces including headlamps, rear lamps, dashboard, wood trim with clear coat, motorcycle windshields, RV windows, boat windows, aircraft windows, and even acrylic glass bath tubs and furniture. QUIXX High Performance Acrylic Scratch Remover restores surfaces to a scratch-free finish. The kit includes 1 tube (50G/1.76oz) of QUIXX Acrylic Scratch Remover, 1 polishing cloth, and 2 strips of special abrasive paper (1600 grit). "

I agree with Soundy, we get in tons of scratched up dome cameras but after installing them they still give out a crystal clear picture. Even if there is a scratch in the field of view, its hardly noticeable unless its a giant scratch, and in that case, just rotate the cover as Soundy said.