phh3835

How to reset AVC760 DVR IP address

How do i reset the IP address of a AVC760 DVR? i cannot connect to this AVC760 DVR using the default IP address of 192.168.1.10. I believe the IP address has been changed by my vendor and this IP was not made known to me. Can anyone help?

I would say the same. Connect a monitor to the monitor out and use the menu pages to check the IP address.

i did see the network feature in the menu, but that isn't meant for IP address of the machine. It is for DNS setting.

i noticed that there is a way to reset the machine to factory setting. But i am not sure this resetting will reset the password (1111) and the IP address to the original values(192.168.1.10).

I would not reset it to the factory setting until i have exhausted all the available means.

Great, thank you, i managed to change the static IP back to the original setting 192.168.1.10.

The next issue that i am having now is not able to view my CCTV from public network. I am able to view my CCTV(with port 80) within my local network. I have set my DDNS accordingly to my DVR and is connected to my router (DLINK DSL-2640B with IP 192.168.1.1).

I have also set the port forwarding in the router to "External port" start= 80 end=80, server IP address=192.168.1.10 .

I also connect my notebook to this local network. i am able to ping my router 192.168.1.1 and DVR 192.168.1.10. But when i ping the DDNS "pgs5150.dvrdns.org", i am getting the IP address but with timed out messages. i believe the router is not configured properly. Can someone help on this?

I noticed that my internet IP changed but the IP regietered with my DVRDNS account did not change and is registered with the old IP address.

Where have i configured it wrongly in the system?