jesus.enciso

Error messge:"All server channels are being used" in ADT DVR

HI friends,

I have two ADT DVR (ASDR401E80 and ASDR801) with 4 and 8 cameras respectively, and I am using Rasplus software to check cameras over my network. The case is that i´m getting the error message "All server channels are being used" in both when I try to connect to dvr and suppose it is due some other admins are connected and watching the cameras in that moment.

In the DVR configuration only have two users for network access (user and admin), The question is if it is possible to connect more than two users to dvr simultaneously by network?

Thanks

Hi,

I've the same problem and don't know how can i resolve this... i tried to open any port in my router and in the router connected to the DVR but nothing...

somebody can help us?

thanks

Hi, I'm having the same problem with an Australian PACOM PDRH-420.

Any suggestions for a solution yet?

Hey,

I am not sure if this is too late but i have checked it today check the version of the Rasplus software that you have being using. Get that upgraded to Rasplus 1.4.4 and upgrade. You usually get this error message when your network ports are 8000~12000 are enabled but they are enganged in the box. Try to connect the DVR directly using a crossover cable to the PC and see if that help.

Thanks

I am also struggling with this problem but with a different brand DVR and software. I haven't found a solution but I have found some great sites to help find out if ports are open, bandwith speed, etc. I use them all the time at work. Here they are:

http://www.ping.eu (VERY useful muti-tool site)

http://www.speedtest.net (You probably already knew about this one)

...and yea, they're free.