Hi Guys,

I am using VideoSphere Investigator and Admin console to connect and review footage on 4000C series DVR's. I have recently encountered a problem with saving clips on my laptop. I have narrowed down the fault to local security policies on my laptop that our company has updated. As a result everytime I run Investigator I get a line under the File menu that says "Quick investigation - Read only". I am assuming the software has detected that it does not have the right privleges to write to the local disc. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

T.I.A

George

Thanks for the reply.

Getting March tech support in Australia is not so easy, we would probably have more success flying to their Canadian office before receiving a return phone call. IT believes it's not an IT issue. So the saga continues...

We use MN too and I wish I be of more help...

But if downloading video is a critical function of your job, I'm sure your boss would agree that cooperation from your IT department is just as critical. Even if it requires waking up in the middle of the night to catch MN's tech support on the phone.

Just a thought...