if you get it.. could you share ? I jut got myself pirated kodicom also. don't have cameras to test it yet,

Why don't you guys just spend a few extra dollars and get something worth using besides "knock-off" boards? I myself would rather pay a few hundred dollars extra to keep from having to piece together (i.e. software, board, etc.).

My time is more valuable then trying to hunt down software that works with a board bought on Scambay.

People that spend 20 bucks on a cheap DVR board obviously do not value what they are attempting to protect and monitor.

scottj

yep ... its like asking for a bin file to work with some knockoff ademco boards!!!

Why don't you guys just spend a few extra dollars and get something worth using besides "knock-off" boards? I myself would rather pay a few hundred dollars extra to keep from having to piece together (i.e. software, board, etc.).

My time is more valuable then trying to hunt down software that works with a board bought on Scambay.

People that spend 20 bucks on a cheap DVR board obviously do not value what they are attempting to protect and monitor.

scottj

Dude, not everyone lives in USA and earns 50$ an hour. The “fewâ€

$50 USD an hour?

I don't know anyone who makes that much. Not even $50 CAD/hr.

scottj

Dude, not everyone lives in USA and earns 50$ an hour. The “fewâ€

i charge an easy $150 USD an hour most of the time ... anything less isnt worth it and i livin in da jungle too dred ..

all eeee allllll donut kno wut ub tawk abowt. Ooops I shuld lern how to speel furst i gess. oh dang I be canadien tho, i guess i not b inteligint eh. gues i shudl moov to usa eh an alleeealll can correkt me inglish problum

Nothing wrong with Canadians.

In Canada Moosehead is a beer, in the States it is considered a misdemeanor.

It is good to know the differences...haha

Nothing wrong with Americans.

It was funny as hell though the first time I heard the all y'all in person though. It was my first trip to another state another than NY. It was a Motocross race in PA I believe, back when Rick Johnson was the bestest. This girl in a restaurant said 'Are all y'all from Canadaaa'? I laughed so hard afterwards I nearly made peepee.

You should try going to the midwest states and south from there, "ya'll" and "howdy"...hilarious. Being from Southern California(Northern Mexico) myself I rarely had a chance to hear accents with the exception of the hispanics and asians. The bible belt area of the country is funny though. Nice people, but a little crazy when it comes to religion. I suppose a nice mix of people makes this place interesting to live in.

we gots all kinds of accents here ... you'll be on the floor rolling over in histerics if ya'll makes you giggle ..

I looked at the cheap PCI-DVRs on that one site we all know. Then I realized they wouldn't do what I needed, and I'd be better off spending some long saved "extra" money on a more expensive system. And I only make $10/hr, part time. Certainly not well off at all, scraping the barrel all the time. Sometimes going cheaper is the best route, but in CCTV I don't think it is.

From Minnesota and trips around the country, I got the "eh" combined with the "ya'll". Best of both worlds

Agreed. I do not make much either but I will bug Visa to extend my credit again before buying a cheaper quality DVR setup. This is how I was able to start building my current computer for a DVR. Now my credit is maxed again

i too poe i cant get no CC ..

but i still cant use no really crap stuff .... id rather just do without ...