boboilink

geovision gv600 all camera are blank

hi there i am new in this forum but i buy a geovision card with 16 cameras .

i install geovision 600 driver&app 8.3.1.0 all looks like work butt all camera are blank (black scren )

if i unplug a cable in geovision app text to me "video lost" that means i have connection with camera but why screan are black?

i uncliked direct video draw but nothing.

please i realy need your help.

Thank you Bogdan

Try checking to make sure your cameras are activated. Go to Tools>General Settings>Add Camera/Audio. In the popup by Cameras, select Activate and make sure all your cameras have a check by them.

Hi again thank you for your reply but my problem are not fixed .. i will put here 2 photos for see how can see video in my cameras not black screen

Thanks Bogdan

main.thumb.JPG.b3e18fd3595f86662483ff101ce5bd61.JPG

1264477359_maincameras.thumb.JPG.4540b1499d66d41c785042ee5fd7e7b8.JPG

Please somebody can help me ? tomorow i need to finish the sistem .

about sistem

have intel cipset

2GB ram

on the sistem was runing the softwire until 3 mo ago I rearranged comercial space . and i change the windows.. and now not work i realy need.

anyway i was thinking maybe is geovision softwire because i lost the CD . the CD version was 8.01 and in the past was work with this version .

now with this new version i see black screen on camera.

and on the internet i not find 8.01 version .... i found a 8.01 version but was broke and nothing not start....

I am desperated....

I realy need help..

Thanks for all

yes i did with some versions 7.05. 8.2 and 8.31.. i reinstal windows aslo.... but same problem...

can i do something to see images ?

did it work only with the software supplied with the card? Have you tried official software downloaded from geovision or elsewhere? As the software you had with your card may have been hacked to allow it to work with a pirate card! I know this through experience with GV 600 a friend bought on eBay, it would only work with the supplied software, and he had the same problem as you when he tryed using official software.

im having this exact issue, motherboard is intel BLKDH61WWB3 1155 and processor is g840. 775 motherboard on customer broke and i had to upgrade, geovision card is a gv-650 v3.51 60fps . the card shows a black screen on all channels when a camera is connected, i putted win7 64 no luck, xp sp2 no luck. still black screen. i tested the card on my Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L with xp and the channels were ok.. at the end i had to give the customer an old 775 motherboard =(. can some one tell me if there is a list of uncompatible motherboards for geovision cards? i knew that via and ati chipset were the bad boys but its too strange that intel is incompatible too. ps. i changed the motherboard twice so its definately an incompatibility issue.