jumpjack

Which alarm sensors?

Any dry-contact relay should do the trick. All the inputs are typically looking for is a change of state. By default it's probably set up for normally-open contacts - shorting between the two input pins would trigger it. You can probably configure it to look for normally-closed input as well.

I thought this too, but any option I set ("high" or "low") for the inputs, connecting them to GND does not have any effect.

That's why I'm asking if I have to apply some voltage.

The manual mentions a setting for low-voltage and high-voltage. Perhaps there was an error in the translation and they meant something like 0V and +5V. Check the settings, and you might try pulling up with a resister.

Best,

Christopher

I did additional tests: alarm is triggered if input is set to HIGH and connected to nothing; connecting it to GND stops the alarm.

I did additional tests: alarm is triggered if input is set to HIGH and connected to nothing; connecting it to GND stops the alarm.

Yes, that's what I would have expected after reading the manual. There is a setting that allows you to either pull up or pull down to trigger the alarm.

Best,

Christopher