G22

Mid Tower Cases

What make/model Mid Tower cases do you use for your PC Based setup or workstation even? Any aluminum ones? Pros/Cons? Please post pics as well if you have them.

I have looked at the Antec P160 and the Lian-Li PC-60 aluminum cases, but want opinions first. I had an Antec Sonata before but sold the system a while ago. The Sonata was OK I guess, but the door hinge broke and the exterior scratched easily.

I need to build a PC anyway, so it is an excuse to perhaps use it for CCTV at some point. The case needs to be less than 19" high.

sweet...

Herm sent me 2 PCs I havent checked to see the cases make yet, but they looked great. They are at the contractors location so I dont have them here and the electrician is still running the wire (sleep)

Id like it if the cards could fit in something like this though

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15730

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15100

Dont know if they are big enough though ...

Rory

Yes, the Antec Overture II was the first one I wanted actually. They are very perty. I would imagine the cards would fit fine. Are these I-view cards very large?

I remember my Sonata case with the large bright blue LED's... it was the perfect night light in my bedroom.

yeah the I-view cards are huge as far as a PC card goes. Not sure on the exact size though without taking it out and measuring it ... I can if yah want, but ill loose my demo in the mean time .. herm might have the size in his notes.

Antec SLK1650B. Last two systems I built I used these cases and I'll keep on using them. It's a midi-tower with 350W power supply for around £43.

Nice to work with and comes with a quiet(ish) rear fan. Keeps the components nice and cool.

take a look at the Qpack case. i've ordered one and will use it on my next install to give the PC Based a look of it's own. Very nice case, lots of cooling, power, and functional. less than $100 us.

I have my second card from Hermin, I haven't installed it yet so let's see... it measures 4 1/2 X 7 5/8". I used my grounded measuring tape....