thewireguys

VMS software with dual stream capabilities

Mobotix cameras can record in one resolution directly from the camera to network storage and stream a different resolution to the MX ControlCenter software.

Milestone can do it with the Matrix client, separate from the regular client.

That is what I am looking for... so what version of Milestone do I need. Essential does not have this but you can deduce image quality on the client.

Mobotix cameras can record in one resolution directly from the camera to network storage and stream a different resolution to the MX ControlCenter software.

I know Mobotix can do this but control center NEEDS TO BE MORE END USER FRIENDLY

Matrix is supported in Professional, Enterprise, and Corporate versions. Not all cameras are dual-stream and supported, see list here..http://www.milestonesys.com/Downloads?product=13&tab=3, look under release notes for Matrix device pack.

Matrix allows you to push out view groups (single or quad) to multiple monitors/PC's running the Matrix client. Not sure if that's what you need, or not.

You might want to read up on the manual, or test it with a trial version of Professional, etc. to see if it will work for your application.

Hi

Digifort will totally support it, it actually support Multi-Steams by way of Media Profiles, please take a look at our software

http://www.digifort.com

Eric

Any live demo please ?

You can download soft from Digifort site, and try....

NUUO can do this.

Yup. Works pretty good...

What would be cooler is you stream low rez for the full image but could digitally zoom in to a certain part for more detail and see as much detail in that cropped image as the original rez. Like Avigilon, only send the pixels needed.

Nonetheless, it's easy enough to change the stream by right clicking on the camera in the web client and selecting what quality to stream.

NUUO can do this.

Yup. Works pretty good...

What would be cooler is you stream low rez for the full image but could digitally zoom in to a certain part for more detail and see as much detail in that cropped image as the original rez. Like Avigilon, only send the pixels needed.

The Axis P 1346 can do this with stream profiles. This is one of the reasons I was asking about taking advantage of this.

I will download it and give it a try..... do you have a link for dealer pricing and US distributors. please PM me the info

Ask Eric

NUUO can do this.

The Axis P 1346 can do this with stream profiles. This is one of the reasons I was asking about taking advantage of this.

The same situation with Sanyo HD line cameras......

I think we are talking about 2 different thing

The way I understand OP is talking about soft

lots of camera on market can have multi stream

but not a lots of soft which can support it

Right ?

Right ?

Yeah, I don't think we're talking about the same thing either...

I wasn't talking about using the camera's dual stream. I was talking about recording at full rez on the server, and then the server streams out over the internet/ network at a much lower quality, or whatever percentage of the original quality you'd prefer.

Right ?

Yeah, I don't think we're talking about the same thing either...

I wasn't talking about using the camera's dual stream. I was talking about recording at full res on the server, and then the server streams out over the internet/ network at a much lower quality, or whatever percentage of the original quality you'd prefer.

The Sanyo's have dual streaming Axis has many streams. With Axis P1346 you can setup View Area so one profile would be 3MP 2048x1526 15FPS Mjpeg and the second stream would be 320X240 5 FPS h.264. What is nice with the Axis camera is with the second stream you see the full image but only at 320x 240 and you can zoom in/out of the full resolution of the image.

But what I what to do is record at 4MP and view on the client at CIF not lower reduced resolution of the 4MP image.

Axis P1346 example

3MP Stream one

131861_1.jpg

CIF Full Stream Two

131861_2.jpg

CIF Middle Stream Two

131861_3.jpg

CIF IN Stream Two

131861_4.jpg

Hi

Digifort can be downloaded at www.digifort.com

Try the Enterprise version

You have 30 day free demo, when you install the software, just click on Licenses -> Add License

You will fill in a form and a 30 day demo license will be created automatically

The media profiles works really good when using Axis H.264 cameras since they support true multistreaming, since most cameras in market only allows a fixed stream configuration (Eg. Stream 1 / Stream 2), Axis support stream configuration on the fly

We are about to release a new version, 6.4 with many new and nice features (including some GUI improvements), if anyone would like to test it, just send me a PM