jiongpao

avc760z oftenly cannot connect via internet

Hi all pro's, i got a AVC760Z(uk)-B version 2020-10-K8-04-AA-14, everything is working fine when i using lan connection to view. when i connect in other place for internet viewing using Video Server E version 1.0.6.9, it cant connect oftenly, no matter i used dyndns or static ip from my ISP (sometimes can sometimes not, most of the time is fail).

Does anyone encounter the same problem with mine? or is there anything i should do? pls help thank you so much

derick_80@hotmail.com

I had the same problem with AVC-757. Sometimes I cant connect through Internet...

What was the solution??

Can you contact your ISP and have them put a "recorder" on your internet connection?

They can record it and see if you are dropping connections.

If the ISP is dropping connections then the DVR is not at fault.

It may be a router issue. You may have to replace the router with a friends router and test to see if you are still dropping your connection.

What do you think?

it is the static ip ISP problem when i took the dvr to other place for streaming its working fine using dyndns server.

it is the static ip ISP problem when i took the dvr to other place for streaming its working fine using dyndns server.

who is your isp in the uk. and do you have a filter on every phone line ???