tomboyt

Need advise on system and components. Please HELP!

Just wondering if you had any info on the card?

No they havent ordered it yet, I still keep asking them too though, just cant afford to order it myself right now. Might happen in the next couple days though as they are supposed to order a couple cameras to test out now. Its not a client, its a company i do alot of work for.

Though he did just order an Xtsvideo slim line DVR though, which is the same that Intellicam sells, and is made by dahua in China. They have a full SDK and original software available for download on the Dahua site as well as the customized one that comes with it. Will see how that goes, they now claim it does 7fps per channel on all channels at D1. That is the DVR with the HDMI output. Price is really good on this from Xtsvideo, guess they dont have the overhead of Intellicam.

Along with the CNB 16 channel DVR card I still want to try the CNB stand alone though .. one day soon I hope. I was impressed enough with the remote software GUI speed, thats what sells me in many cases. It means they may have also tested or developed it on older hardware as well, not just some super computer like most developers do these days. personally I develop mine between an old Asus EEE PC netbook and a P4 3ghz that way on the new AND old hardware it will work good.