Ray D

Set up of a Cnm DVR 4 camera security kit

Hi, could anyone please help, I bought a CnM secure dvr recording kit with 4 cameras from amazon. I have wired it according to the instructions and connected it to a tv with the scart lead provided but only get a blue screen, according to the instructions I should be seeing what is on the cameras then press the munu button and continue the set-up. would really like to get it up and running ASAP but don't want to have to phone their Rip off help line at 50p a minute.

Please help!

Thanks

Ray D

Don't mean to offen but hve the camera's got power?

in the box there is normally a 5amp Power supply with a 5 way splitter, one end for the DVR and the other 4 for the camera's.

is it connected up right?

Hi Thanks for your reply all set up and power to cameras, checked last night and red lights on all of them. can you help further please.

Cheers,

ray d

The blue screen...is it split into 4? does it have the time and date in the corner?

This will tell us if the DVR is working

Hi Mark,

thanks very much for taking the time to help, I found the fault, it was a broken wire in the scart cable that was supplied with the kit, bought a new one and now up and running, thanks again.

best wishes,

Ray