koolmer

Looking for WDR camera for 330 Euro

Hi everybody,

Alright, I have a gate, which is currently watched by a high res color camera in an (very old) outside housing. The picture in the night is acceptable, but noisy. Actually there is lots of outside light from street lights, but faces are hard to recognize. Also when the sun shines, faces are very hard to recognize (sun comes from the side). The brand is Vista (UK OEM - don't know who actually manufactured it) and it has 470 TVL.

So I proposed a D/N WDR camera. Budget is 330 Euro incl. VAT & shipping. It should be a dome. I think a good WDR camera without D/N would also do it. There is quite some light.

koolmer

Hi everybody,

Alright, I have a gate, which is currently watched by a high res color camera in an (very old) outside housing. The picture in the night is acceptable, but noisy. Actually there is lots of outside light from street lights, but faces are hard to recognize. Also when the sun shines, faces are very hard to recognize (sun comes from the side). The brand is Vista (UK OEM - don't know who actually manufactured it) and it has 470 TVL.

So I proposed a D/N WDR camera. Budget is 330 Euro incl. VAT & shipping. It should be a dome. I think a good WDR camera without D/N would also do it. There is quite some light.

koolmer

It's not hard to find good quality outdoor D/N WDR cameras for under $300 now days.

It's not hard to find good quality outdoor D/N WDR cameras for under $300 now days.

Yeah but they looking for something for 330 Euros

I dont know what that is in US dollars ... maybe check out the CNB Blue-i cameras.

Yeah, that should get you a Blue-I camera if you can find a seller who has them. If you get one, let us know how you like them. Does your current camera have some BLC on it? If not, that may help a little if not alot.

The one that rory shows in the link looks great! I wrote to CNB already a few days ago to receive a pricelist.

They have no Distributor for Denmark! Now I have to fill out this huge form to be able to buy from them directly... hope this is going to work.

Does anybody know the Distributor for Germany? Maybe I could just buy from there.

Any other suggestion besides CNB?

Check something like this?

http://www.huviron.com/eng/product/product_view.php?ac_id=61&ai_id=567

We now have updated V261IRD version with our Gen 2 DSP chip w/ 600TVL, WDR, LED, OSD, TDN 2.8-12mm lens, Dual power, Vandal/water proof and etc., for well below $300.

All our products are made in Korea.

However, I'm not really sure if we have branch in Denmark though.

I will check on that and will let you know.

Hmm - I never heard of Sunkwang... Has anybody tried them? The Specs look good, but the camera itself looks a bit too "modern".

If you want cheap but professional CCTV camera with 3 years warranty, please take a look at:

That looks like no-name cameras with Sony CCDs that are then sold as "SONY". I hate this misleading type of marketing.

330 Euro is also not exactly cheap. I want something good for the amount of money that I have...