omer78

Suggestions for 8x cameras to install outside the house

Hi guys, please help me find a suitable 8x PAL cameras that i can install all around the house on the location i marked in red

all i want is to get a good quality image for 25ft-30ft ahead (just to get the entire back and from yard front entrance and car parking) they should be night & day so i guess i have to go with the waterproof bullet IR model.

Due to the fact the BNC cable are already in place i can't go DIGITAL so i thought maybe CNB can have some good quality ones for my needs.

anything you guys are familiar with from this page:

http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product_list.php?maxx=1&midx=6

As i mentioned the cable are analog BNC embedded with DC and the DVR i was offered is the following:

http://www.mencomputers.com/action4u/uploads/file/products485_supportUrl.pdf

134523_1.jpg

134523_2.jpg

134523_3.jpg

134523_4.jpg

Please try to guide me through, if i missed anything just let me know when it is and i'll come up with the information needed.

Thx in advance.

Omer

hi there, the only thing to take into account is the purpose of the system you wish to install. Have you given any thought to viewing angles and or lens sizes as buying 8 of the same type might not deliver what you require.

Hi omer78. one thing i would say is stay away from you dvr you have listed. but your make of cameras is good. but with your cameras being so low i would look at CNB V/domes. using bullet cameras that low is not a good idea as the brackets are not very good on bullet cameras. were are you (if your looking for pal ) because with that sun in your pictures your not in the uk .... looks like spain ???

Dear friends, first i want to thank you for your time and for trying to help me on this matter.

I live in israel it's almost 365 days of sunny days so i need the cameras to know how to handle the bright sun beams.

i thought of placing 2x cameras on each side of the house and each one will be set to give around 45 degrees so all together will give me a 360 degrees around the house, i know that the average lens 3.6 sees around 160 degrees angle but i already have the wires installed for 8 camera so im going with the 8x camera configuration.

the dvr system that i linked is what i got from a guy that sells them in israel, he said that its an average system that will work without spending too much money.

it's not that we are trying to save but this is the kind of system people are installing around here, i wont see a house in the area that has camera from CNB, ACTI MOBOTIX etc... most of the systems are Chinese from the lower end.

As from me, i'd like to get something from a well know company like CNB just need your help on the technical side of what camera to get.

any help will be highly appreciated.

omer

read the threads the cnb 24vf will surve you will the dome is slighly tinted and it does well in the sun.

Hi, i have looked at the model you told me, i'd like to know if placing 2x dome\bullet cameras like in the picture bellow is a wrong concept

and only a single camera would do the work.

Just to make it clear, it's not that im obligated for 8x camera configuration, it's just that i got an offer from someone to wire the house in 8x camera and thats what i have installed.

if you guys will tell me that 4x camera config can be surely enough for 360 degrees cover i wont buy more that what i really need.

Another thing is that the all camera will be installed around 10ft high so i assume that the angle won't be wide comparing to a higher installation.

looking forward to hear from you...

134616_1.jpg