Okay, it's here. great features. Give it a test drive.

http://gonenow/

User: guest

Password: 123456

Just download the cab file, but it also has Remote Software.

Let me know what you think. It is a Linux based PC. How does it look from the rock?

Edited by Guest

Quality is good, page looks professional as far as design. Loads fast.

Only 2 things i see, though Im sure it could probably be customised:

The video is too wide, and each time you click on a channnel to enable it reloads the activeX.

Other than that, video quality is good. Overall a nice product from the looks of it .. from da "rock" dreddy ...

Oh yeah, reminds me of the Dedicated Micros IP DVR, except this ones web interface looks alot more professional and loads faster.

Just to keep you guys informed.

Issues we have encountered and listed them below.

1) One of the batteries was exploded and acid was all over.

2) We are getting only 30 fps live and not 90 fps (this is not stated in the cut sheet). There are only choices for 30 fps and less (live). 90 fps only refers to recording.

3) When using Interceptor Software, in Live View, the picture locks up. This happens when I access at different locations (separate remote IP addresses-on different machines). We did this to make sure it is not our ISP. We have other DVR’s tested at this location and this problem does not occur, so it is not our local connection (ISP).

5) Sometimes, some cameras do not show up at all. This happens when using Interceptor and access via the Web Server (Internet Explorer).

4) When using Interceptor Software, we click Camera 2, and Camera 1 shows up on constantly-and visa versa. So we have the same camera shot in 2 different locations in the 1-16 display.

5) Click upgrade in Sever and locks up at 5%. When restarted, it says no upgrade available.

6) No matter what setting you put the screen resolution on (on the server or a remote computer), the video is too wide (aspect ratio). The screen is so stretched; we can not get a distinctive view of the subject.

7) When the S-video is connected to a monitor/TV, it appears to have scrolling interference lines on the screen. Again, to determine where the problem lies, we used several professional Monitors/TV’s. The S-Video cable was also changed to shielded. This leads us to believe the problem lies in the DVR. We also tried moving the unit away from the external Monitor/TV. This does not happen in the VGA Mode.

There is no “True RCA outâ€

2 - I think it's only 30 fps per video card?

5 - You have to enter the correct ip address (66.159.200.137)

7 - I've also experienced this on the 8000 series, but it doesn't seem to be a problem on the 9000 series. Also on the 8000 series, when the s-video and vga are used together - the resolution only goes up to 800x600.

9000 will do 1024x768

RSS

66.159.200.137 is a Tempest addy. S-video or vga or both...doesn't matter, it just can't handle it.