bpzle

what's the funniest thing captured by your cctv system?

I missed this one only by a few hours, I drive through this airport ever day. What makes it funny is no one got hurt. I wonder if she still had to pay the toll? Lol!

Still one of my favorites:

Camera is above the door of a liquor store. Across the mid-field is a glass-pane "fence".

Buddy parks across the lot, comes running to the store... and right through the glass. He wasn't injured... and he hadn't been drinking (yet)... just didn't see the glass in his haste.

Wow...now THAT was interesting. In all the years that I've worked security, I don't think I've EVER seen anything quite that strange. I've seen robberies, violence among other awful things, but never *ahem* someone taking care of nature's business. Guess there are oddballs everywhere!

Thanks for sharing. . . I think. LOL.

These aren't funny to the person(s) these things happened to, but sometimes funny to watch.

- Police arresting employees caught stealing - that's always fun entertainment.

- People changing into or out of uniforms in the back room (go to the friggin bathroom).

- In places that sell food, people dropping their just purchased items.

- Employees slipping on floors they just mopped themselves.

Lots of crazies out there, this is the best one I've seen so far haha

A couple of times I had to retrieve video of someone in a store not making it to the restroom on time. Not as blatant as that, they couldn't help it. Managers wanted to video to explain why the store may have been closed for a couple of hours afterward (cleanup).