Sign in to follow this  
ilkevinli

FYI on version 8.4

Version 8.4 has been released. However, for those of you that have an iPhone and use GV-iView, be aware it currently doesn't work with 8.4. Im assuming they are going to release an update to iView that works with 8.4

Hi to All!

There is an updated version for the GV-Iview on the IPhone for Version 8.4

I just updated and it will work. The only problem is that all my settings under my Favorite were all LOST once I updated. One to has reinstall all the settings once again. But based on the Iphone GV-Iview site, it says that "the previous connection setting is saved by default". Is there still a bug?

Be careful especially if you have lots of settings stored already. I just lost mine!

I upgraded our office DVR to 8.4 since we have the fisheye camera now... i havnt tried my iphone app yet with the office... i cant install the new iPhone app, it wants iOS 3.2 or higher, which doesnt exist for iPhone anyway... but i dont want to upgrade to 4 since my bluetooth in my car has no volume controls with 4.0 and im afraid the same on 4.1 so im stuck on 3.1.3 still

An iView version upgrade has just came out (that works with GV8.4). In addtion to updating the i-App, you must also drop a update .DLL into the Geo directory.

For me (I am running Win 7), that was the hardest part. Win 7 has the GV directory so damned locked down, that I had to start the machine in Safe mode, then do the DLL swap out, and then restart normally. Anway, all works with the new I-Viewer.