Could anyone suggest a successful software solution that could search with POS? I saw that NUUO has one and another is Transact.

How are they? Is there anythingelse?

My system is 13 ip cams and 2 POS.

I don't know of a simple Searchable POS Database for an IP solution.

Divis offers this with their hybrid system, but as for IP only, I do not know.

Could anyone suggest a successful software solution that could search with POS? I saw that NUUO has one and another is Transact.

if your pos data is on the same network as your cameras then i would also look at avermedia software.

Exacq can do it also.

What model? Would exacqVision 2U Rackmount IP Servers work or need to be VMS Software?

Does it work with general POS or only Micro 9700 POS?

Thanks.

There are a couple different ways to do what you want: one is for the DVR to access the POS database directly; the other is for the DVR to capture the live data from the POS terminals (usually from an output for a pole display or printer) and log it alongside the video.

Vigil DVRs/NVRs will do both. Playback can be searched on video and/or POS data columns; a "priority camera" can be assigned to each register, and when you search data and highlight a listed item, the video display will jump to that camera at the matching timeframe. The POS data display will highlight each item as you play through the timeline as well. The current versions can also overlay the POS data on the exported video, and embed it with the video so the player application can selectively display and search the data as well.

However, if you're looking for something to work alongside an EXISTING DVR, you might be a lot more limited

I've been using NUUO. There latest release fixes the latency issue between transaction and reviewed footage. Works well.