Toaster

Self contained in car camera????

THE QUICK:

Is there a self contained camera I can mount inside my car?

THE DETAILED:

I've had my car stereo stolen twice, so if I replace it (again) I want to install a camera inside the truck, that would recycle its recording until it were needed. I'm guessing something that would take like a snapshot every second or something, store to a flash drive or memory card? I've seen stuff like that in a calculator, or sprinkler head for retail, stuff like that... Anyone know if there's something like this that you could leave inside a car all the time? That would survive winters and more importantly texas summers...?

THANKS.

I was wondering how long it would take all the Chinese suppliers to chime in on this thread. Cheap crappy cameras with built in storeage... and they all "have excellant quality with reasonable price." Lol

In case sarcasm doesn't translate well, that means your products are junk. I won't waste any more of my money testing anything that comes from China. If you're willing to send me a free sample, I'd be happy to submit an honest and unbiased opinion. If you have nothing to be ashamed of, you'd love the publicity.