Adam Daley

GeoVision DSP OverLay

Okay so heres a question. We all know that when using the old DSP overlay cards you would always see the images blue or some other solid color. We'd then click the DSP Overlay button and we'd be able to see our cameras on our montor.

Well at my office i run 2 1120-16 cards. We are using digital matrix for some LCD tv's and then we are also using the DSP outputs on the cards to go to two other monitors. Now everything works fine. However when I go into my server room and pull up the monitor to do work or align cameras, well yeah the cameras cannot be seen... sooo wheres that damn DSP overlay checkbox now so i can turn it on/off so i can see my cameras... whered they move it to/etc... ive had this issue since 8.3.x but never bothered to post about it...

wow I have this problem too! When cameras are full screened (as they have been setup for startup defaults) the video shows up a solid bright purple color.

When pressing escape to exit out the fullscreen however, all the cameras return as normal.

Well mines opposite, always blue/purple (hard for me to tell what real color is, i use Pc anywhere a lot which turns screens purple and locks it in after i log out, so when i actually walk into server room they are still purple)

either way, even on a reboot i cant see the images, because they are going out over DSP...but that means i cant focus things or see my ptzs at the damn machine itself

sooo wheres that damn DSP overlay checkbox now so i can turn it on/off so i can see my cameras... whered they move it to/etc... ive had this issue since 8.3.x but never bothered to post about it...

Go to Configure - A/V Settings. You can check/uncheck DSP Overlay.