Sign in to follow this  
SEANHAWG

Mini DVR

I am trying to find a cheap one channel mini DVR that can record to an SD or mini SD card or something of that nature. I have been looking on eBay for them and they have some but they all have cameras built into them or they have the spy equipment (glasses, pens, etc) which I dont want. I am just looking for something cheap, even ghetto, for a jimmy rigged project I have in mind. I assume most of the cheap products will only have A/V inputs which is fine with me.

Why cant I find something like this? Surely they have got to have something?

I am trying to find a cheap one channel mini DVR that can record to an SD or mini SD card or something of that nature. I have been looking on eBay for them and they have some but they all have cameras built into them or they have the spy equipment (glasses, pens, etc) which I dont want. I am just looking for something cheap, even ghetto, for a jimmy rigged project I have in mind. I assume most of the cheap products will only have A/V inputs which is fine with me.

Why cant I find something like this? Surely they have got to have something?

Hi SEANHAWG. just pm you you details and price of a little unit.

Mini1ChannelDVR1small-1.jpg

Hi DVS,

I just bought one of those from China but the one I bought supports up to 32GB SD cards, guess I'll have to wait 3 weeks for it to come in. I couldnt find the video sample you were talking about though?

A little grainy but not too bad. Looks like most MJPEG DVR's that I have seen. I wonder how long it would record on a 32GB SD card.

Could be the wide angle camera he's using though. Just make sure you use a Sandisk ultra sdhc because I have used cheaper ones and they don't work. At least on my March Networks 720p minidomes. I love March Networks and their support.

A little grainy but not too bad. Looks like most MJPEG DVR's that I have seen. I wonder how long it would record on a 32GB SD card.

Hi Friend,

Mini DVR? Maybe you can try to look these items:

[mod edit: store link removed. please read the rules regarding advertising]

or [mod edit: store link removed. please read the rules regarding advertising]

They have 2.5inch screen, and the former one has a 180-Degree Rotating Camera.

Or I can recommend some others.

A cheap china made mini dvr with sdhc support for $86. Look in comments for video sample. quote]

If you just want such kind of DVR, then I think here is a better one, which cost $40.49 only, free shipping,

Just search from Pickegg.com, if you have bought it, don't forget write the product reviews here.