Sign in to follow this  
daveybootle

CCTV Career change.

Hello,

I am due to self-fund on a five day CCTV Tavcom course in the UK, and i'm a little suspicious and naive regarding the industry and prospects etc. Answers to the following questions would be of great help.

Is TAVCOM training recommended?

Are there many career prospects?

Would I require experience in gaining employment in the industry?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks,

Davey.

Hello,

I am due to self-fund on a five day CCTV Tavcom course in the UK, and i'm a little suspicious and naive regarding the industry and prospects etc. Answers to the following questions would be of great help.

Is TAVCOM training recommended?

Are there many career prospects?

Would I require experience in gaining employment in the industry?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks,

Davey.

Tavcom are one of the best in the uk for training. but does cost. yes you will need experience to get into the industry. but that depends on your age. going by your name are you in bootle (liverpool)

Yeah, I'm in Bootle Tom. I was tempted to travel to Hampshire for the five day course, but I think i'll leave it now and maybe re-think my strategy.

I'm quite keen to enter the industry and I might forward on my CV to various security firms and hope for the best.

Although I am working full time, things have become a little stale with little career prospects and I get the impression that people never stop learning in the industry due to the ever-changing advances.

Fingers crossed and thanks for replying.

Davey.