ght3k7

Whitch Iphone app for this DVR

Hi my friend,

I have a question please. I have a CCTV DVR, And I want to use Iphone to remotly access to it.

The probleme that I don't have the model of DVR, and I don't have any vesion information on the his management board, so I don't know which Iphone app to use

attached a screenshot of IE remote management interface of this DVR. Do you have any idea? thanks

NB : Video Frame is displayed by Quicktime.

cctv11.thumb.jpg.1bd2bd828d1efbbb7196e6e730960646.jpg

Its an AvTech DVR

It used to be Java and ActiveX mixed though, not sure about the quicktime.

Either way worst quality over the network Ive ever seen from any DVR.

How can I find whitch model is it ? And witch Iphone app can I use with it ? thanks

by the way, I agree with you regarding the quality of this DVR

Hi my friend,

I have a question please. I have a CCTV DVR, And I want to use Iphone to remotly access to it.

The probleme that I don't have the model of DVR, and I don't have any vesion information on the his management board, so I don't know which Iphone app to use

attached a screenshot of IE remote management interface of this DVR. Do you have any idea? thanks

NB : Video Frame is displayed by Quicktime.

http://www.appolicious.com/finance/apps/85156-eagleeyes-avtech

thanks a lot for your response.

A last question: I have this DVR, but I dont have a Monitor, I use just à PC (on a switch) to get this web interface and configure it. In fact, I made a stupidity: I changed the IP configuration of the DVR from the factory Fixed IP(192.168.1.10) to DHCP. So now, I can't get access to DVR anymore.

Do you know how the get the DVR back to the factory configuration (make a factory reset) ? I tried to remove battery that is inside the DVR and put it again after a minute, but it doesn't get back the default IP configuration (it just changes the time configuration I suppose)

thanks

A last question: I have this DVR, but I dont have a Monitor, I use just à PC (on a switch) to get this web interface and configure it. In fact, I made a stupidity: I changed the IP configuration of the DVR from the factory Fixed IP(192.168.1.10) to DHCP. So now, I can't get access to DVR anymore.

Do you know how the get the DVR back to the factory configuration (make a factory reset) ? I tried to remove battery that is inside the DVR and put it again after a minute, but it doesn't get back the default IP configuration (it just changes the time configuration I suppose)

thanks

Hi your dvr will not come with a factory ip address it collects it from your router. you are best connecting your dvr up to a monitor and switching off DHCP and re entre your ip 192.168.1.10. if you dont do this then you will need to do all your ports on your router to get your remote mobile viewing.

thanks

Hi your dvr will not come with a factory ip address it collects it from your router. you are best connecting your dvr up to a monitor and switching off DHCP and re entre your ip 192.168.1.10. if you dont do this then you will need to do all your ports on your router to get your remote mobile viewing.

good reply.it help me too. thx

Unless you've accidentally selected DHCP in the AVTECH, it won't ever default to DHCP.

Hook a monitor up to it, it's not that big of a deal.

As for the iPhone thing, use Eagle Eyes or IP Camera Viewer.