viginetip

AVIGILON - urban security

I am an integrator of Argentina. I am using JPEG2000 5 MP AVIGILON monitoring applications and urban road. I would like to share experiences and examples with other integrators. I am using high-performance wireless links to connect the camera to the monitoring center at a distance between 1 and 5 km.

I leave some examples of videos made with 5 MP AVIGILON on our website www.viginetip.com.

Please stay pending comments or videos made with AVIGILON or another brand aimed at urban and traffic monitoring.

I look forward to comments

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Federico Perez

federicoperez@viginetip.com

Very annoying flash site with nothing but two flash movies... Honestly, my initial impression. After first visit and playing one of the super cool flash videos, your web site is no longer loading up. "waiting for..."

I am an integrator of Argentina. I am using JPEG2000 5 MP AVIGILON monitoring applications and urban road. I would like to share experiences and examples with other integrators. I am using high-performance wireless links to connect the camera to the monitoring center at a distance between 1 and 5 km.

I leave some examples of videos made with 5 MP AVIGILON on our website www.viginetip.com.

Please stay pending comments or videos made with AVIGILON or another brand aimed at urban and traffic monitoring.

I look forward to comments

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Federico Perez

federicoperez@viginetip.com

my comment " NO video on your site all grayed out.

Spanish to English translation

Success Stories

Video 1 - High Quality Night Scene

Video 2 - Picture light still visible from the front

Video 3 - Identification of patent

Video 4 - Using multiple scenes

Video 5 - Video backlight

The website is not definitive, for now are the videos, take a while to load, this is logical because I want to show in high definition, you must have a little patience.

There are five videos, the comiezo the screen turns gray because it tries to upload a video presentation, which can be closed with the cross on the top right.

We agree, the site is not well developed, but it serves to show the videos.

thanks

federico

The website is not definitive, for now are the videos, take a while to load, this is logical because I want to show in high definition, you must have a little patience.

There are five videos, the comiezo the screen turns gray because it tries to upload a video presentation, which can be closed with the cross on the top right.

We agree, the site is not well developed, but it serves to show the videos.

thanks

federico

su sitio web no muestra sus 5 videos la opción no le permite hacer clic en ellos. ¿te han cargado???

Tom, if you can see the videos only have to click and wait a couple of minutes to load. If you use the left and right arrows you can go and find the rest of the videos.

Anyway, I let some link on youtube, it should pause 720HD change to see them in better resolution.

From this link you can select multiple videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=viginetip+videotutorial&aq=f

Greetings

Federico