Razesdark

Mirror/flip image

Hello,

Does anyone know a product which enables me to flip/mirror an image ?

In the past we used CRT monitors where we just inverted the connectors of the coils (sp?)

But since it's almost impossible to get CRT monitors now-a-days we wish to replace them for LCD.

Sadly you can't flip the image on these.

So I'm looking for a device which I can place between the cameras and the monitor which flips the image.

We got a long transport line where we got 15 camera's placed.

On the opposite side of the line there's a building where they view the camera's and controll the transport line.

Due to the controlls they have for the transport line they require the images of the camera's to be as if it was like they were viewed from the building itself. Yet the camera's are placed at the opposite side of the line.

Instead of replacing all 15 camera's for special ones which we only use on that spot we rather have our standard camera's.

So the best option would be to use our standard camera, our standard monitor and a special device which flips the images. This was we can always replace either camera or monitor without bulk inventory without having to worry about special settings.

The only LCDs I've seen that have a built-in "flip" function are the little 4" ones used with car backup cameras... I imagine that's a little small for your needs. Shouldn't be difficult to do, but it's not something that I imagine sees a lot of demand.

I guess putting a mirror up beside each monitor is a little clunky, eh?

Hi ,

You can look into the camera webpages if it is an Analogue camera, You will find an option called Flip Image , select that to flip that image.

Regards

Mujju