Sign in to follow this  
nadams

GeoVision 8.4.0.1 released yesterday?

Earlier today, I was able to log in to ftp://usavision.dipmap.com and start downloading what appeared to be version 8.4.0.1. The file was uploaded yesterday. Then, the connection reset, and now I can't get back into the FTP. I'm currently running 8.3.4.0 and would like to upgrade to 8.4, but if there's a fresh new version, I'll wait until I can get that.

8.4.0.1 was released in late december and that is what I am currently running. I have also seen a post of someone saying that are running 8.4.0.2 but I have not seen that in the wild yet so I don't know if its true.

Earlier today, I was able to log in to ftp://usavision.dipmap.com and start downloading what appeared to be version 8.4.0.1. The file was uploaded yesterday. Then, the connection reset, and now I can't get back into the FTP. I'm currently running 8.3.4.0 and would like to upgrade to 8.4, but if there's a fresh new version, I'll wait until I can get that.

I've been receiving 8.4.01 DVD+R's with my geovision cards for about a month now. Its not a printed DVD its a DVD+R but its outta the box