Soundy

Other video servers besides Axis?

I know the Axis servers are popular hereabouts (241Q, et al.)... what else is out there that folks are familiar with and can recommend? I'm looking at a job soon that may use upward of 16-20 SD cameras that will need to be transmitted over the network (in addition to a few MP cams), so larger multi-input units would be good.

I'll also be looking at VGA-res IP cams, but we've be spec'ing the CNB Mona Lisa cams for this customer and they're quite happy with them, and unfortunately, none of CNB's network cams use the Mona Lisa chip.

I know the Axis servers are popular hereabouts (241Q, et al.)... what else is out there that folks are familiar with and can recommend? I'm looking at a job soon that may use upward of 16-20 SD cameras that will need to be transmitted over the network (in addition to a few MP cams), so larger multi-input units would be good.

I'll also be looking at VGA-res IP cams, but we've be spec'ing the CNB Mona Lisa cams for this customer and they're quite happy with them, and unfortunately, none of CNB's network cams use the Mona Lisa chip.

Vivotek

Avigilon