flame

someone have this software

hi guys,does anyone have software and drivers for this video card ,its 4 ch dvr card, [edit by mod-removed link to supplier of pirate cards/software] ,i tried to use pico 2000 ,and vtv 2000 but it dont work,it works with some dvr software,please help thanks in advance

hi guys,does anyone have software and drivers for this video card ,its 4 ch dvr card, http://www.chengyu.biz/Product/DVRCard/DVRCard.asp?id=2&sortid=5 ,i tried to use pico 2000 ,and vtv 2000 but it dont work,it works with some dvr software,please help thanks in advance

the best thing for you to do is throw the card away. no way on earth is that an avermedia product. avermedia cards are not made in china.

it uses avermedia 4 eyes pro software.but i have formated the hard disk and i cant fint drivers for it,anyone can help?

thanks tomcctv,it works,just one another question,do you know why,when i enable all 4 cameras in the software,all 4 goes white,the picture is white on all 4 cam.,but when i enable 2 cam its ok,when i enable 3 cam. all cams go brighter than before,and when i enable all 4 cam. it goes white all cams.can i handle this or the dvr card is something bad,thanks in advance cheers

thanks tomcctv,it works,just one another question,do you know why,when i enable all 4 cameras in the software,all 4 goes white,the picture is white on all 4 cam.,but when i enable 2 cam its ok,when i enable 3 cam. all cams go brighter than before,and when i enable all 4 cam. it goes white all cams.can i handle this or the dvr card is something bad,thanks in advance cheers

hi it could be its not compatable with your graphics card if you can alter graphics try that. but the card has not had updates for 3 years as it was stopped then. if you cant do anything take a look at the aver nv 3000 card which was the replacement.

i have nvidia 9500gt,i will try with onother graphic card(i got few )its pci express,i had this problem with sky104 also,and i just replaced the dvr card,ok thanks i doesnt matter anyway i use 2 cams. but i wanted to upgrade to atleast 4 cams.,so probably will change the dvr card,thanks m8

That company sells copies/clone cards!

JD

That site supplies pirated cards/software, which leads me to believe your card is a clone. Sorry but we cant discuss anything about those type of products on this forum.