chris_franks

CCTV Supplier - Good Prices!

lo all,

I am in the process of setting up my own security business, and have been looked for a good supplier with good prices.

I have came across these below and have also been recommended these...

[mod edit: store link removed]

There prices seem very good and are cheapest I can see on the Internet, has anybody used these before for their CCTV equipment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

James

Swann CCTV stuff is, in general, junk. A quick google on most of the manufacturer part numbers returned cheaper prices on almost everything listed on that site.

If you really are starting your own business and looking for suppliers, start by doing your potential customers a favor and not selling them cheap crap. Spend an hour or so perusing the site and find out what the professionals are recommending for GOOD brands.

If you're a spammer trying to slip in links to your store, you might want to try it on a site that's NOT populated by professionals who will be happy to tell everyone what kind of trash you're selling.

Swann CCTV stuff is, in general, junk.

As I found out at great expense. They are not that cheap either. I'd rather pay a good price and get a great camera

than pay a cheap price and get a crap camera. Hard lesson learned. If you really want to set up a CCTV supply business

look for manufacturer's websites and look for distributors in your country, some of them will even dropship for you.

Sell cheap stuff today and spent tomorrow pacifying angry customers. Anyway, who said you have to be the cheapest

to make a living? Good luck with your new business.

Would have to agree, that Swann is rubbish. I bought one for our business here and the instructions and documentation is as good as useless. Can't tell you how many hours I have spent trawling Google looking for simple answers that should be in the instruction manual. Avoid Swann like the plague.