Hello

I've just get that cam for testing

And I have to tell You that this is rly good camera! Almost best VandalProof FullHD that I ever saw! And It's not because I'm GeoVision lover

Solid construction, good wide lenses with DC Iris, spare dome, 3x gambit.

It got 15 IR leds, I knot it isn't much but in dark rooms its perfect. Leds got something like "smart light" in AVTech. When You move Your face near camera they just fade off, so You can see clear face shot.

Also there is good, rubber seal around lens, so no IR glare Perfect not expensive cam.

Give me 2 days, I will post some video samples from it - day and night shots

Give me 2 days, I will post some video samples from it - day and night shots

Thanks .. looking forward to it

I have already installed two of them before two weeks ago for one outside parking lot. Very good picture in day and also in night.

But I had serious problem with install. The front cover has really short screws, and it was really challenge to screw.. On one camera I had to replace original screws with longer ones.. -> There is rubber seals between camera and front cover, and this is little bit problem

But when the istall was done, camera has no problem

I have already installed two of them before two weeks ago for one outside parking lot. Very good picture in day and also in night.

But I had serious problem with install. The front cover has really short screws, and it was really challenge to screw.. On one camera I had to replace original screws with longer ones.. -> There is rubber seals between camera and front cover, and this is little bit problem

But when the istall was done, camera has no problem

Same here, also one of the screws was missing... well more precisely it was flying freely inside the cover

Rubber seal on lens is rly good idea - no IR glare.

Very good angle, nice night shots, good price. But image is not so sharp like in IQeye FullHD domes.

I know that I said I will post video samples, but our video card is broken :S and we had to send computer to technical support. So no test for a while :/

Thanks for the info. Hopefully you get a chance to put up some shots.

Geovision seems to be about 1/2 the price point of other systems I've been recommended. It is always good to get some real life feedback.