You want the real Digi-Flower pricing, or the Chinese pricing?

The difference is significant.

scottj

thats the same as the eclipse crap, tell them good luck if they go with that, they're rock bottom cheapo cards ..

Thanks, was trying to figure out whose card it was. Great feedback. Yes, I think the local DVR discounter is throwing that card into really cheap boxes and that the customer will end up the worse for it but then it is hard to compete against someone selling a DVR so cheap.

Well gotta tell you, great software, easy to use, any dummy can learn it in a flash ..Disk map, evidence shariing, thumbnails, save as Avi, etc Zoom in and out on playback, Decent remote Software, and browser based. .. BUTTTT

Now I imagine the Eclipse is just a custom version of the DF software using an SDK ..

First for Eclipse you have to use a phone alot as they dont resond to emails much, or get confused as they dont speak english good. Plus they forgot I was the one that contacted them first and gave my colleague a better price that what I can get!!!! Whats up with that ...

Plus, they dont warranty the cards, just if they buld them themselves. They use Tiger type PCs, IDE hard drives, with Windows 2000. You dont even get a pass for the bios or to turn off the keyboard lock 3rd party software (Cant remember the software but was Win something).

Now, we had one card that came in and was slow, though was supposed to be 240fps was getting slower live display than 120fps card, and this was even after loading it on a couple other brand new PCs .. still slow.

Also, another card, came in a PC, wouldnt work at all .. on 3 other PCs with Intel Chips also ...

Then another 120fps card in a system built by them, kept locking up on playback, but cant open the PC to check the Mobo or anything as that then voids the only warranty you get ... so had to send it back ...you know $150 shipping here, then $150 there, ... just aint worth the hassle ...

Software is simple to use, has a lot of great easy to use features, but hardware has too many issues. It is certainly originally DF cards as thats what the codecs say ... though maybe something happens to them from a conversion from DF to Eclipse !!

Sorry I cant push a company with little warranty that knocks together PCs that crash or their cards dont work too many times, AND cant speak or properly comprehend english in the USA ... sorry ..

Rory