bantham1

Avermedia SA9000e Pro Crashing

I have an Avermedia SA9000e pro. I am finding when the recording space gets low on my hard drives to around 25gb the dvr will crash and reboot. This happens only when recording space gets low. I have a 2terabyte hard drive and a 500gb hard drive installed.

I have an Avermedia SA9000e pro. I am finding when the recording space gets low on my hard drives to around 25gb the dvr will crash and reboot. This happens only when recording space gets low. I have a 2terabyte hard drive and a 500gb hard drive installed.

hi bantham i knew you should have sold it to me ............ it sounds like your partition is set to low. on the master HD. can you go......... setup and then system and list your drives. you have two HD fitted so it should show 3 in system (1 being partition) has this always happend since you bought your dvr.

Hey Tom, that would spoil all the fun for me. I see two HD's under system and setup, drives D and G. I see no option to set a partition, there are just two buttons that say add and delete. I so see a system configuration setting button and under that a partition table, but nothing is showing. There is an Isci setup button also under this.

Hey Tom, that would spoil all the fun for me. I see two HD's under system and setup, drives D and G. I see no option to set a partition, there are just two buttons that say add and delete. I so see a system configuration setting button and under that a partition table, but nothing is showing. There is an Isci setup button also under this.

hi. then you are going to have to put a partition in on 1 of your drives and also you dont have the dome showing in your list.

you cant format i drive that has already been in your dvr. you will need to take 1 out (the 1tb) and format it on your pc then re install it and it will go to HD set up.

but since you are going to have to do a little work on your dvr. i would also do the software up dates it will take about an hour.

i will pm you the new software updates and a full manual for your dvr for how to partition HDDs.