Splat

Avermedia EH1004H: monitoring s/w ?

Installed an Avermedia EH1004H and love it. There's only one problem so far and I've called Avermedia and the guy never gets back to me so it's either that what I want can't be done or he doesn't know so.... I figure I'll ask here...

When wanting to remotely review a certain day/time video via Remote Console is it possible to see all three cameras (all we have att) video at the same time or does it have to be 1 camera at a time? Thanks.

Sounds like your trying to remotely playback and view the data? (if your trying to view it in realtime it will show all cameras if you want but i think your trying to remote) To remote view it with up to 16 cameras you need to click playback on the console the click "Remote Playback" then click under that "Realtime playback" this is for viewing and more like buffering the video like a youtube video so its quick now if you choose to "download and playback" that will download the data which is a lot more extensive project and can only be done 1 camera at a time. I only do the download and playback after I know the exact data i need from real time playback. let me know if you have any other questions.