Anyone know of any places I can FTP to for free so i can post some links, I am sure my ISP alows me to have some space but too lazy to find out what it is, so anyone know where I can store some images to link to?

no but if you have a web site normally it comes with FTP.

Free way to do it is to get a free web site space like angelfire, etc. Not sure if you can show the images outside of their domain but at least you could link to it or a web page with the image included.

K thanks, just thought there must be some kind of Yahoo place to upload your pictures or something, just hate when talking about something and not being able to show the PDF or image, i was aware of tyhe FTP with sites and I think you get some FTP space with each broadband connection but was too lazy to look

the yahoo and MSN places generally dont allow linking from external sites though .. there are a few others that may do it but i dont know offhand, maybe check google ...

Here's an option for photo storage:

http://photobucket.com/

Photobucket.com is an image hosting and photo sharing site for ebay, online auctions & classifieds, message boards, live journals and online photo albums. Users are only allowed "one free account" per person and must agree to our Terms of Service.

I just opened an account to check it out. Pretty cool feature is when you upload a picture it shows you the URL, HTML tag for a webpage and the BB code for message boards.

here's my test pic using their bb code...

77585_1.jpg

Very Very nice job scott.

Well, Thanks but I can't take credit for the website, picture or the tricked out self-contained wireless cam.

I can't take credit for this picture either, but looks like a fun jobsite:

20162_2.jpg

Very Very nice job scott.

looks like interference to me, see all the high high voltage just feet away

Hey, that's nothing that a good ground won't fix.

ground aint gonna stop all that high voltage messing up the wireless signal through the airwaves, but it may be far enough away or they dont mind the lines