cctv_down_under

ALL BRITISH POSTERS PLEASE REPORT IN!

No, it's a Brooklyn thing (where I am from-born). But, where is your "boonies." Hell, we used to call Long Island "the boonies" when I lived in Brooklyn. My "boonies are now in PA up on the Delaware River. Heaven on earth up there.

I read yesterday that the cctv in the bus that was bombed was not working & hadn't worked since early June!

I know they have a very large intergrated digital system in the underground, (6000 cameras +) so I hope that was in service last Thursday.

one user hasnt checked in yet, from London, "paranoid" ... anyone know his company .. cooper?

I don't think paranoid has posted for a few months; he's based somewhere in North London (that helps narrow him down to one of five million of us!!!).

Hopefully he's o.k., but I've no idea how to get in touch.

Latest news is that the bombers have all been described as 'suicide bombers', with three based in Leeds which is in the north of England. It has been suggested by a former Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police (the main London force) that there could be a couple of thousand individuals living in the U.K. that have previously been through the training camps in Afghanistan.

Now that is what you call 'food for thought' !!!!

Well they need to move on all of them ... they need to track peoples history of trips to afganistan and look at those people ...

there was a posted from London on a bahamas forum, who said they had just returned from the middle east, and their views were clear they were against the US and Uk governments ... food for thought for real .. ;-0