Does Avigilon ACC Standard support alarms? Is it possible to record or send email based on an alarm trigger in the standard license?

Best,

Christopher

Thanks, it looks like alarm management is Enterprise only. How much is Enterprise for 2 to 4 cameras?

Best,

Christopher

I am waiting on a quote for the enterprise version. Apparently you have to buy a 4 license block to begin with (at least with Standard). Then I believe you can buy single license's. My somewhat educated guess it it's roughly half again the cost over Standard.

But having said all that, I hear there "may" be interesting stuff on the horizon.

I am waiting on a quote for the enterprise version. Apparently you have to buy a 4 license block to begin with (at least with Standard). Then I believe you can buy single license's. My somewhat educated guess it it's roughly half again the cost over Standard.

But having said all that, I hear there "may" be interesting stuff on the horizon.

No u can buy single ( standard or enterprise) anytime

just not very cost efficient

What is the cost for enterprise?

Best,

Christopher

What is the cost for enterprise?

Best,

Christopher

I believe u should ask Mike

agree ?

I believe u should ask Mike

Will do. The implementation of the Avigilon timeline is very compelling, but the full-feature set of Exacq is also compelling. Exacq has had mobile phone support for many months, and Avigilon will even that score later this month. Exacq has the best email implementation on the market. Exacq also has very powerful event scheduling that is included with the standard product. There are also differences in the number of servers and clients that can be used. I'd like to be able to pull up six or eight homes and HOAs, and Avigilon limits that number too. Decisions, decisions.

Best,

Christopher