Marcusl

Anyone try this one?

http://www.bioscrypt.com/products/vprox.shtml

We just installed a half dozen of these at a credit union corporate facility and I have to say they are pretty good. I also like the idea of the combination of prox reader and fingerprint reader. It makes sure the person using the prox card is who it belongs to. Before the reader sends the data to the access control panel it verifys both pieces. The only thing I didn't like about them was the built in network was RS485 and not ethernet. You have to use an adapter to make it work on the network for management. Aside from that the units seem to perform very well.

Never used it, but heard about these. If possible could you list price of equipment in the dealers section.

I actually have installed this product and rep it. I typically sell just the vprox readers with my keyscan access control system. That way I have all the features of Keyscans access control system and the use of Biometrics with prox. Bioscrypt is a very good product and are always advancing what they do. They even have the fingerprint readers for your pc and laptops. Instead of typing user name and password we can just use there reader to sign on.