CHoffman

Vivotek IP8362 - Any reviews?

I am interested in getting some of these for a customer... They seem to take great video, from the youtube videos I have seen. I have had really good luck with Vivotek in the past. Im just wondering if anyone has had a chance to use these yet.

THX

No problem

Anybody??

We have been testing the unit in our shop for the past couple weeks. The unit has excellent color accuracy and WDR. Like its predecessor the unit is extremely easy to install and setup. The onboard software is feature rich supporting 4 independent video streams, edge recording and much more. Being a Supreme series camera it uses a new faster CPU that will support the SVC codec in the future. For the price I don't think you can find a better camera with the features the Vivotek IP8362 has.

No problem

Anybody??

We have been testing the unit in our shop for the past couple weeks. The unit has excellent color accuracy and WDR. Like its predecessor the unit is extremely easy to install and setup. The onboard software is feature rich supporting 4 independent video streams, edge recording and much more. Being a Supreme series camera it uses a new faster CPU that will support the SVC codec in the future. For the price I don't think you can find a better camera with the features the Vivotek IP8362 has.

Thanks, I have really had some good luck with Vivoteks. They are easy to setup...I wish they would develop some higher MP cameras though, like a 5MP

Not sure there reasoning behind that but from experience I find anything above a 2MP has issues dealing with low lighting issues. So that might be there reason for not making anything higher then 2MP cameras. I will ask that question to David a Vivotek and see if he will respond.

--Duncan

I've just installed the unit recently at one of my clients. It's easy to set up and amazing quality. I'm very happy with it.

No problem

Anybody??

Thanks, I have really had some good luck with Vivoteks. They are easy to setup...I wish they would develop some higher MP cameras though, like a 5MP

They have the 3MP FD8171V Fisheye!