MiniDom

Equipment Sources and Advice NEEDED

HI,

Can someone please PM me some sources to purchase equipment that is talked about on here? I think is is against rules for store links to be posted public for some reason which beats me. I came here for information on good equipment but the places to purchase it has to be kept secret. I really don't understand this concept.

I need a good 8 or 16 channel DVR.

I been looking at the TDN cameras specifically the VCM-24VF

I would also like to find good quality IR cameras, or TDN and good IR illuminators

I can only start out with about three good cameras. I have a special interest in PTZ cameras of high quality.

There will be existing low light in some areas and some areas that are quite dark.

The distance will be 12 - 50' for the most part. Although I will monitor the streets around me as well which has street lights. would need wide angle on most of the cams but not all.

I have sent an eMail to one MOD but got no replies.

Thanks for all that can offer some assistance.

I live in North Carolina USA

My starting budget would be $1500.00

After more reading, I am liking the MegaPixel IP cameras that around 3MP

For DVR I would need to record about 14 days before it starts to overwrite. I know a quality DVR is key as is a good camera. I would like to start with an excellent DVR with a couple of EXCELLENT HD cameras

Mini

HI,

Can someone please PM me some sources to purchase equipment that is talked about on here? I think is is against rules for store links to be posted public for some reason which beats me. I came here for information on good equipment but the places to purchase it has to be kept secret. I really don't understand this concept.

I need a good 8 or 16 channel DVR.

I been looking at the TDN cameras specifically the VCM-24VF

I would also like to find good quality IR cameras, or TDN and good IR illuminators

I can only start out with about three good cameras. I have a special interest in PTZ cameras of high quality.

There will be existing low light in some areas and some areas that are quite dark.

The distance will be 12 - 50' for the most part. Although I will monitor the streets around me as well which has street lights. would need wide angle on most of the cams but not all.

I have sent an eMail to one MOD but got no replies.

Thanks for all that can offer some assistance.

I live in North Carolina USA

My starting budget would be $1500.00

After more reading, I am liking the MegaPixel IP cameras that around 3MP

For DVR I would need to record about 14 days before it starts to overwrite. I know a quality DVR is key as is a good camera. I would like to start with an excellent DVR with a couple of EXCELLENT HD cameras

Mini

Wow 49 views and no replies.... I find that odd. Could it be that i have this in a "less popular" section of the board?

For those that have experienced online shopping for the below items please feel free to chime in here...

Does anyone know where I can purchase some items such as the ones listed below at some good online retailers?

•DVR

16 Channel Dahua DVR (NOT INTERESTED IN OFF BRANDS I WOULD JUST GET A Q-SEE IN THAT CASE)

HDE2424DV - 8 ch DVR with DVD burner

•Cameras

VCM-24VFH - outdoor dome camera with heater, day/night, varifocal lens (front door)

DBM-24VD - indoor color dome, varifocal lens (living room and babies room)

LDM-24VF - outdoor vandal IR dome camera (back yard)

Samsung SCO-2370

•Power

Altronix - 8 or MORE channel 24VACor 12vDC power supply

If you can help please PM me the information. If you personally have an online store, please DO NOT send me a link to it.

Thanks for any help.

MinDom