TEC cctv

Wireless cameras

Here's my deal... I need to use wireless cameras at a location that will be outdoors and have power. They will be mounted about 150 yards away from the building where the dvr is housed.

What would be a good option for me to look into beside wireless IP cameras? Running conduit to the locations is an option Im trying to avoid.

Here's my deal... I need to use wireless cameras at a location that will be outdoors and have power. They will be mounted about 150 yards away from the building where the dvr is housed.

What would be a good option for me to look into beside wireless IP cameras?

how many cameras will you be using. and what sort of image are you looking to get from the cameras.

wired is best. do you have no way at all getting cable to the area.

What would be a good option for me to look into beside wireless IP cameras?

how many cameras will you be using. and what sort of image are you looking to get from the cameras.

wired is best. do you have no way at all getting cable to the area.

I need 4 to 5 remote cameras. I don't need a High Def quality picture but I'd like it as good as I can get it.

use a dvr at the remote location and use ubiquiti radios to get the ip back home

There is no place to put a remote dvr as the area doesnt have a secure place to put one. Also, Im not using I.P.

Is there a particular reason you're opposed to IP cameras? Basic IP cameras plus a point to point Ubiquiti wireless setup would pretty fairly cheap and easy to implement.

Is there a particular reason you're opposed to IP cameras? Basic IP cameras plus a point to point Ubiquiti wireless setup would pretty fairly cheap and easy to implement.

I am unfamiliar with them and dont feel comfortable selling something Im new to

analog wireless video is garbage. even the good stuff... the stuff that costs $1000 a set can be unreliable. the "digital" wireless solution is IP...

if you HAVE to have wireless, either (in order of preference for what little you've stated for your app):

a: analog cameras, a dvr without an external housing and IP radios

b: ip cams and ip radios

c: analog cameras, encoders, and ip radios

don't even bother looking at anything else unless it's wired. i mean no offense but if you're installing CCTV for a living and are not comfortable with IP, you will either need to study up or get ready to go out of business.