Sign in to follow this  
dchenders

IQM32NE-B5 vs FD8361 vs TCM-7411

Hi All,

I am comparing these 3 cameras for home monitoring, they are all about $600 and are close in image size. I would likely get a external PIR for the cameras without so i am not concerned about that.

I am concerned with image quality and features. I want to be able to save streams to some type of nas or my 7/24 linux server(possible with nvr). I would also like to view streams from my android and my tv via the networked dvr(this is a nice to have for the wife)

I live in MA and the winters are 20-30 deg F with short dips into the single digits, are heaters really necessary?

of the following cameras do any stand out?

IQM32NE-B5 vs FD8361 vs TCM-7411

Thanks

Dan

IQM32NE-B5 is rly nice, it's my favourite dome camera. Clear image @ day, and nice night performance.

ACM-7411 - well, its not that great comparing to IQM32 , maybe KCM-7111 or KCM-7211, they are WAY better than ACM-7411, but also more expensive.

Vivotek FD8361 - I don't like build in IR illuminators in those cameras, I had some problems with them (blinding my camera).

So IQM32NE > FD8361 > ACM-7411

Hi KoB,

does the IQM32NE-B5 have the ability to save motion activated video to a nas or ftp server? Do you have any samples, I haven't had any luck finding any.

thanks.