nadiss

GV-DSP problem with tv out

My DSP card work ok with geovision software but i dont have tv out signal on DSP card. I change PCI slot and install driver but nothing has hapend.

Help

Did you install the spot monitor software.

You can download from www.geovision.com.tw

You need to extract either the 8 or 16 dsp folder to your hard drive then run the executable file. This tells the dsp card which cameras to display

Hope this helps

This is in case of a new installation of the DSP card, if drivers are already installed you can skip those parts. Also see the manual in the DSP download which is located from the link posted above.

1 - Verify these 2 things:

Make sure you are not using a VIA chipset.

Make sure you have a supported video card.

2 - Manually delete GVDSPG1.dll (for 16-port system) or GVDSPG2.dll (for 8-port system) from the GV system folder.

3 - Turn the PC Off.

4 - Install the DSP card. Use the supplied ribbon cable to connect the DSP card to the GV capture card. Use the RCA cable to connect the DSP card output to TV monitor.

5 - Turn on your PC and start Windows.

6 - The Windows Hardware Wizard detects this newly installed card and appears. Ignore the wizard window and keep on the following steps.

7 - Execute DrvInst. exe from the supplied CD-ROM under Driver folder, or click on Install Drivers from the Set Up window. Click Install to install the driver. When the installation is done, the message will appear: Install Successfully.

8 - Copy the DSP 16port or DSP 8port folder from CD-ROM:\GVDSP TV-OUT AP to the hard disk. Make sure to keep the DSP port folder separately from the GV system folder.

9 - Execute GVDSPTV16.exe or GVDSPTV8.exe from the DSP 16port or DSP 8port folder.

10 - Set up the window with the appropriate video format for your location, and also the right cameras. Once you are sure it is correct, and you see video on the TV output, uncheck SHOW APPLICATION.

11 - Set the GVDSPTV16.exe or GVDSPTV8.exe program on Windows Start up.

thats it ...

did you follow the above list?

if the DVR has vnc installed PM me the info and ill do it for you ... also, is it an 8 channel or 16 channel DSP card?