SectorSecurity

Box Camera Video wiring

Analogue cameras do, most IP cameras don't but some have a BNC outlet so that the camera can be aimed and focused with traditional CCTV test screens. Thank heavens for that. If the camera has a RJ45 inlet (usually at the rear but not always) it is almost certainly a IP camera. Sometimes but not so often the video inlet will be a screw terminal Vid+ and Vid- but I have never seen this on a Body camera yet, it's usually PTZ and fixed dome cameras that sometimes have that and some board cameras.

I have seen some cheap cameras with a RCA inlet (usually colour coded yellow) for video instead of BNC.

I am curious why do you ask?

Edited by Guest

Simply ask the retailer if you need to order BNC connectors for those cameras. I doubt they'de sell you something you really don't need. Besides, Box or Body cameras rarely have RCA socket it's nearly always BNC.

If you are using pre made cables they often have a RCA plug so then you may need BNC adaptor. I didn't mean to create uncertainty in anyone's mind but wanted to make the point as we aren't being specific.

172153_2.jpg172153_1.jpg

Simply ask the retailer if you need to order BNC connectors for those cameras. I doubt they'de sell you something you really don't need.

GREAT_SCOTT_by_ORLY_YARLY_NOWAI.gif

Simply ask the retailer if you need to order BNC connectors for those cameras. I doubt they'de sell you something you really don't need.

GREAT_SCOTT_by_ORLY_YARLY_NOWAI.gif

Well some people might Not mentioning any names you understand!