murray30

Special delivery

I'm no spammer,

i was trying to show cctv footage of a delivery guy chucking a samsung monitor over a fence,

Looks like this geezer is more of a sony or panasonic fan

or any other brand.

Your startin to get on my tits lj

before you pull ya big gun, have spoke to soundy and tom cctv before about a problem i had with ir on a cam,

now for what i was trying to do was show a video(type in on youtube "fedex delivery guy chucks parcel over gate)

but that has gone tits up so mods feel free to delete,

Your startin to get on my tits lj

before you pull ya big gun, have spoke to soundy and tom cctv before about a problem i had with ir on a cam,

now for what i was trying to do was show a video(type in on youtube "fedex delivery guy chucks parcel over gate)

but that has gone tits up so mods feel free to delete,

hi murry. yes i seen that clip last night. i wonder if samsung will replace under warrenty. or samsung could use the clip as a sales pich if it still worked after that.

never got fired

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1105633--this-fedex-delivery-guy-wasn-t-so-what-does-it-take-to-get-fired?bn=1

Hi Tom,

Thanks for downloading a decent link of it as you might of guessed i made a mess of it ,

as for the chap not getting fired shockin, just makes you wonder what they are like at the other end(depot)

cheers Tom

Regards Murray

the first link wants to open an external app (in my experience, a virus 99.9% of the time)

the youtube video is a still image with an annotation telling viewers to go to an external site.

hrmm......

youtube video is non existent, so it sends you to another link which wants you to download some program.

and the yahoo link just goes to yahoo.

cbcvb.jpg.8867f695507487bf24e90e2f893c2c69.jpg

the first link wants to open an external app (in my experience, a virus 99.9% of the time)

the youtube video is a still image with an annotation telling viewers to go to an external site.

hrmm......

hi the link posted has a bad http so takes you to nothing ( fanhttp://) it was just a mistake. no virus detection.

the youtube link like it says across the video removed via copyright. (it was working when murray first posted it) then replace via a snap shot. (now youtube is full of that video now)

murray is a legit guy and is a good part of the forum (nice guy)

Cheers Tom,

i think i have sorted it now it should go to the youtube vid

apologies for the the dodgy links,

thanks again Tom much appreciated

Regards Murray

got it now thanks

Fedex in our country is better than UPS or DHL (in my opinion, legal disclaimer LOL).

Dont know about that guy though .. looks like he wasnt into waiting or going back

BTW it should be able to take that throw .. i recall when my brother worked for an airline on the ground crew he said it was a normal thing for them to through boxes around .. even computer stuff ..

Hi Rory

wow i'm slow you got 2 replys up while i was still typing

on one vid you can hear it go over but theres no distressing crack or smash sound,

your right he was not waiting around long,i am no body language expert but you can almost see how calm he was and what hes thinking("rich people Huh heres ya monitor")

as for fedex i cant help but feel sorry for them as one person like that could cause a lot of hassle for them i reckon (stating the obvious there maybe),

Regards Murray

Edited by Guest

youtube video is non existent, so it sends you to another link which wants you to download some program.

and the yahoo link just goes to yahoo.

[attachment=0]cbcvb.jpg[/attachment]

You might want to check your own system for spyware there, Rory - browser or DNS hijack or something. I got the "video has been removed" version of the video that reached its end and just stopped, just as all normal Youtube videos. Nothing asking me to download anything.

You might want to check your own system for spyware there, Rory - browser or DNS hijack or something.

LOL good joke.

I got the "video has been removed" version of the video that reached its end and just stopped, just as all normal Youtube videos. Nothing asking me to download anything.

I dont know why I have to explain the FACTS I posted, but here goes.

Link is in the description, they tell you go there instead. It shows on ALL computers.

And incase you missed it, there is text in the video that tells you to click the link in the description:

The link redirects to this:

http://famousclip.com.powered-by.freedownloadsoft.net/generate/interstitial/158845/?pp=http%3A%2F%2Ffamousclip.com%2Ftv-clip%2F

Which is ...

gdgg1.jpg.76f6fbd3225b1a67ff047439ef9f6d0b.jpg

cbcvb.jpg.1daaa2702033e8b6799c32077bee24b8.jpg

ffjfjfj2.jpg.bb7f2c8b8e36709c2cb40713d41d9ed8.jpg

just to point out 1 thing when he first posted the video it did run and show full but since the link has been posted youtube removed it with the copyright warning .

This guy didnt even get fired either, he just got demoted. Ha

Whats even worse is how UPS and Fedex treats their packages in the hubs. This is where the most damage occurs because they know noone is around to see them. Boxes get thrown around like nobodies business. The Dallas hub is notorious for this. We have had a high percentage of our damages being sent through the Dallas UPS hub and I have heard a few other shippers tell me the same thing.

BTW it should be able to take that throw .. i recall when my brother worked for an airline on the ground crew he said it was a normal thing for them to through boxes around .. even computer stuff ..

If this is what they're willing to do in full public view, can you imagine what those parcels go though when they're being loaded/unloaded "in private" from planes and trucks at the distribution centers?

And yet somehow most of our packages arrive intact.