Sign in to follow this  
jond

QVIS Apollo HD 8

A question for those knowledgeable about this unit.

If you disable 4 cameras can you record @ D1 levels on the remaining 4 cameras at 14 FPS or will I be restricted to 7 FPS if I use more than 2 cameras?

According to the description "Full Adjustable Recording Resolution and Frame Rates (NTSC):". Is this on only CIF resolution? Or would I change the CBR to VBR to accomplish this task?

Thanks

It goes like this:

- Channel 1 can be 1-30 FPS @ D1 but the remaining 7 channels have to be 1-30FPS @ CIF

- If you have more than 1 Channel at D1, then you can only do (1-7 FPS @ D1 on any or all channels) regardless of what the other channels frame rates or resolutions are set at. Freeing up frame rate on one channel does not add frame rate on another

- regardless of what any channel is set at, you can always do 1-30 FPS @ CIF

If you want fully customizable frame rates up to 30 FPS D1 on all channels, look at the HD Pro.

Hi

Can anyone help me here. I have changed the 'admin' login and forgotten what I set it to!!

Is there a way to reset it. The 888888 account has also been deleted and anyone other admoin account does not have the ability to get to 'Accounts'.

Any help is much appreciated, esp if you know how to factory reset the box.

Thanks.

Dee

The Apollo's do carry a reset code, however it changes on a daily basis. Not so sure for the US, but in the UK you'll only get that code if the installer (account holder) phones us up.

However, one sneaky little trick I've noticed is to pop the lid off remove the battery. Can't quite remember how long you need to leave it unpowered and unbatteried (if thats even a word) but essentially you're trying to set the date back to 2000, if you can do this you can access using a 6 0's password

It goes like this:

- Channel 1 can be 1-30 FPS @ D1 but the remaining 7 channels have to be 1-30FPS @ CIF

- If you have more than 1 Channel at D1, then you can only do (1-7 FPS @ D1 on any or all channels) regardless of what the other channels frame rates or resolutions are set at. Freeing up frame rate on one channel does not add frame rate on another

- regardless of what any channel is set at, you can always do 1-30 FPS @ CIF

If you want fully customizable frame rates up to 30 FPS D1 on all channels, look at the HD Pro.

Good to know.

Hi Guys

My time keeps resetting no matter how many times i have set it or synced it with the PC wats with that? Is there a fix?

Thanks

Hi Guys

My time keeps resetting no matter how many times i have set it or synced it with the PC wats with that? Is there a fix?

Thanks

Nevermind, sorted it myself!

it was the ntp time server that kept changing it.

Anyhoo, i still need a reset code because i cannot get in to the admin account!

can anyone help?