Zohan

Anyone know if this is a dahua dvr?

No I do not think so, it has some similarities going by the user manual, but I am pretty sure it is not even a custom build.

They offer OEM services for big companies, such as customizing the front face of the DVRs.

Its possible they also offer some customized firmware which would result in the DVR's software looking much different but generally still having the same overall features. I see too many differences with this one though.

ok thanks...i wish i could post a screenshot, but not working...

i wish i could just switch over to the qvis apollo lite but i cant find a good working iphone app

by the way, reason i was asking is because i had a friend with me on the last one and he uses q-see dvr's, he said the one i use is exactly the same as the q-see...interface is same, ports are the same. etc.....i know q-see is dahua based so thats why i thought the same

i know q-see is dahua based so thats why i thought the same

q-see seem to have droped there range of dahua and gone TVT and avtech

BAM!

You are the man Tom....so the dvr's I have been using are tvt...have you (or anyone reading) used these dvr's? I have used them for my last 3 and I like them a lot except for one thing, very difficult to mount in an equipment rack...last one i used i asked my distributor and she said yes...but the way holes were placed on dvr and rack ears they include it will not line up properly in rack.....anyone experience this....

Also wondering if I can buy direct from them?

Any info appreciated..., thanks again

i know q-see is dahua based so thats why i thought the same

q-see seem to have droped there range of dahua and gone TVT and avtech

BAM!

You are the man Tom....so the dvr's I have been using are tvt...have you (or anyone reading) used these dvr's? I have used them for my last 3 and I like them a lot except for one thing, very difficult to mount in an equipment rack...last one i used i asked my distributor and she said yes...but the way holes were placed on dvr and rack ears they include it will not line up properly in rack.....anyone experience this....

Also wondering if I can buy direct from them?

Any info appreciated..., thanks again

Hum...are u asking buying from TVT or the company you post???