IseeU2

Are these DVR's the same unit ??

I posted this in general discussion and got no responses, thought I would ask here.

In trying to keep within forum rules so I won't post the web site url's but try to ask my question in another way.

I have a 16 channel DVR model CSP-BCGEN16, bought from a company on the internet for $849.99, after getting it I found out on this forum that it is a Dahua DH-DVR1604LE-A

I have a friend who wants one and googled the Dahua number and came up with prices from $299.00 to $499.00.

I know the higher priced one (mine) comes with a HD but that only adds around $100.00.

So my question is are all of them the same unit? Why such a big price difference?

Lots of big brands sell the same exact products others do but as soon as their name goes on it .. + > $$$$$$

Prices really do vary though with these DVRs all over the internet.

Id double check that $299 though, as thats likely the VGA model (LE-AS).

The $299 one is listed as DaHua DH-DVR1604LE-A, is that the VGA?

Where in the specs do I tell the good one from the not so good?

The $299 one is listed as DaHua DH-DVR1604LE-A, is that the VGA?

Where in the specs do I tell the good one from the not so good?

hi just spotted a online site (think its the one you are looking at)

postage is another $195 and HD are also extra. so real price for 16 way is $500 to $600

Actually I googled "DH-DVR1604LE-A", it is the first hit, and they show EMS shipping to USA as $23, total in cart $322.

Actually I googled "DH-DVR1604LE-A", it is the first hit, and they show EMS shipping to USA as $23, total in cart $322.

yes your right i have just done it. $322 shipped. THEN bottom RIGHT min order 50 units.

IseeU2 the prices you are posting are too low. other things to look out for no contact details / gmail addresses and the hidden costs of shipping or the quantity you need to buy

Thanks for jumping in, I like that you are USA based and offer a warranty, even though the price is a bit more.

Can you confirm the Qvis Apollo HD 16 Channel DVR is the same as the DH-DVR1604LE-A?

yes your right i have just done it. $322 shipped. THEN bottom RIGHT min order 50 units.

IseeU2 the prices you are posting are too low. other things to look out for no contact details / gmail addresses and the hidden costs of shipping or the quantity you need to buy

No offense, you are looking at a different site. I took it all the way to Paypal, did everything but pay. total $322, I can buy 1 unit.

No offense, you are looking at a different site. I took it all the way to Paypal, did everything but pay. total $322, I can buy 1 unit.

no offense taken. you are buying a dahua 16 dvr for the first time. me this year over 280 you cant buy a 16 with shipping and duty for $300 ........ but yes keep going with your paypal TILL is comes to full payment and bottom left you will see

US$324.85~325.00

Min. Order: 1000 Pieces

i did find a site at $430 with min of 20.

anyway i am only trying to help you not waste money as a dahua 16 way dvr is not $300 not even from dahua (which should make YOUR alarm bells ring)

no offense taken. you are buying a dahua 16 dvr for the first time. me this year over 280 you cant buy a 16 with shipping and duty for $300 ........ but yes keep going with your paypal TILL is comes to full payment and bottom left you will see

US$324.85~325.00

Min. Order: 1000 Pieces

i did find a site at $430 with min of 20.

anyway i am only trying to help you not waste money as a dahua 16 way dvr is not $300 not even from dahua

I hate to beat a dead horse, but you are mistaken. My friend just went all the way and bought it, with paypal, the total was $299.

If you actually buy as many as you say you do you might look into them, save you some $$

I already have one that I paid $800 for last year , I am going to buy another from the guy in OK but after Jan 1 for next year write off. I feel a little better getting it from a US dealer.

PM me the link. I can check for you if its an LE-A. Sometimes those listings on Alibaba and sites like that are deceiving. Alot of the times, the seller knows nothing about the product. What may be listed as an LE-A, may come out to be an LE-AS after all.

I think I know which one you are talking about. For educational purposes only, I am going to show the link to help protect buyers in the future. This is why you should never buy from an untrusted source. The Title says DaHua DH-DVR1604LE-A, but if you go down and look at the first words in the description, its says DVR0404LE-A which is a 4 channel:

http://www.liaow.com/proinf.asp?procode=dh16lea

Hopefully the mods will let this one fly because of educational purposes

Yeah in some areas, it says 16 channel, in other areas, it gives a 4 channel model number. The question is, which one do you believe? Do you beleive its a simple typo or ........ Its just tough to tell. Trust me, I have been down this road many times.

The thing is you are protected by Paypal and you can get a refund, the problem is in order to do that, you would have to ship the whole unit back to China in order to get your money back, which would cost you an arm and a leg. Paypal will not give you a refund until you have shipped the unit back to the supplier and they have proof that you did with a tracking number. Trackable mailing service from the USA to China is going to cost alot.

It may be a good deal, but just know that its a risk that you may not get the item that you thought you bought.

SEANHAWG,

I suspect it is a typo, everywhere else it says 16 channel. It does show 16 channels of audio, that seems off since it should be only 4.

It could be a 4 channel, but I doubt it. The same company also sells a 4 channel for about $7.00 (inc shipping), under your 4 channel price so I would think they know the difference.

The paypal refund problems you mention are a reasonable arguement and for the savings of only a few bucks I wouldn't take the risk especially on the 4 channel one from them. On the 16 channel the difference (inc shipping) is about $88, may be worth the risk.