zazu

Video door phones + CCTV

Is it possible to integrate video door phones with CCTV cameras (separate manufacturers)? and If so what would you need?

The numbers I'm dealing with here are 12 video door phones and 3 CCTV .Wireless or wired either solution would be highly appreciated.

Do not go wireless, most doorbell systems can use existing wiring. Wireless works best on line of sight, and you will most likely get a lot of interference on it. If the video door phones use BNC to transmit video then you could use a T splitter to get it to both the doorbell monitor and the DVR for your CCTV system.

I am also looking into this. The only problem I have is that I only have 2 wires running to the doorbell (my builder screwed up the CAT5 drop there) so I need to run something over the 2 wires. I do have a CAT5 above the door for the walkway camera but that won't work to get a full face kind of thing

I am also looking into this. The only problem I have is that I only have 2 wires running to the doorbell (my builder screwed up the CAT5 drop there) so I need to run something over the 2 wires. I do have a CAT5 above the door for the walkway camera but that won't work to get a full face kind of thing

2 wire system

180337_1.gif

Thank you Sir. Not bad. Definitely on my radar now Thanks for making me spend more money

So this is the DRC-22BS

Now I gotta figure out if I can get this to interface with my DoorBell system and the VoIP Interfone that I currently have setup at my front door

2 wire system