Anyone have experience with this

http://www.acti.com/product/detail/Bullet_Camera/TCM-1231

Potential client wants 3, they will be mounted, 2 on garage facing driveway and alleyway to backyard and 1 on side of house, lawn area.

My concern is the brickwork on driveway and alleyway reflecting back the IR. Cams will be mounted approx. 12' high. Client does not want box/enclosure with separate IR in these locations....

So how does this cam perform related to the IR, does it have any 'intelligent' system to adjust ir if someone gets close...?

Just looking for as much info as possible thanks

I have one on my driveway, the IR works great, the WDR compensates for the high contrast shadows you get from the glare of the concrete driveway and the dark shadows from trees and house. At night it works very well, lights up my driveway (3 car garage, 26' deep) as well as our truck parked there. I have mine mounted about 10-12' high also. The only issue I have is that during dusk and dawn, the camera will get false motion detects as the IR filter is about to transition. Don't have the same issue on my three ACM-1231, so go figure.

I do have a weird issue where a black line appears down the middle, happens about once every 2-3 months, I reboot the camera and it goes away. I did RMA it, but waiting for a KCM-5211E to replace it while ACTi resolves that issue.